Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before making your booking as your order will be accepted strictly on the understanding that you accept these conditions of sale. Curry MasterClass is a trading name of Curry MasterClass Ltd, Registered in England and Wales registered number 7385058 under the Companies House Incorporation Act.
Classes or Events
- 50% of the Fees per person are payable at the time of booking the Class or Event.
- The remaining 50% of the Fees are payable 14 days prior to the Class or Event.
- Payments accepted by Bank Transfer or Cheque made payable to "Curry MasterClass Ltd".
- Classes are 1 to 1 or in a group of minimum 2 persons and maximum 6 persons.
- If a class is prevented from taking place on the day due to illness, acts of God, restriction in utilities, fire, war, earthquake, strike, lockout, labour controversy, civil commotion, acts of restriction of any government or governmental agencies, or any other without limitation cause, an alternative class will be offered.
- For Group classes a common menu for all attendees will be agreed between Curry MasterClass and the group leader. It will be the responsibility of the group leader to ensure all attendees are in agreement with the menu.
- Only participants are allowed in the class, spectators are not permitted.
- Depending on location of Class or Event a travel surcharge may be applied.
Amendments to Bookings
The following cancellation charges will apply : Less than 7 days notice - £30 per person, 7 to 14 days notice - £20 per person, more than 14 days notice - £10 per person.
No refund is offered if you fail to attend the class without any prior notice.
Health and Safety
- We require your amendment in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone.
- The following amendment charges will apply : Less than 7 days notice - £10 per person, if more than 7 days notice is given no amendment charges will apply.
- The booking will be re-scheduled subject to availability.
- Health and Safety instructions will be communicated at the start of the Class, we expect you to give this your full attention to prevent accidents from occurring.
- We recommend appropriate clothing and shoes to be worn while attending the Class.
- At the time of booking, please inform us in writing of any known Allergies, food intolerances and known side effects to any kind of food or spices.
- Curry MasterClass or Curry MasterClass Limited will not undertake any liability if you fail to notify us in writing.
- Curry MasterClass dishes are named based on the style of cooking and preparation suitable for the home, the names do not necessarily match those prepared and served in any restaurant.
- Curry MasterClass Limited will hold your personal data provided to us at through the booking process and during attending the Class.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure there is no loss or leak of data from our systems. However we do not undertake any liability for any loss and leak of data from our systems.
- We may from time to time contact you for marketing purposes and aim to keep you informed of new offers. If you do not want us to contact you post the Class or Event, please notify to us at the time of booking.
Return to Classes